Why do we whiten our teeth? Everyone will have their own answer. Someone will say that white teeth are a sign of an intelligent person. Others will say that this is fashionable. Still others quite rightly point out that the yellow plaque on the teeth is the basis for the formation of stones, which, if not removed, can cause loss of teeth. Everyone is right in his own way. Indeed, white teeth - a sign of excellent health, good education. In order to achieve the effect of a "Hollywood smile", everyone uses their own way to whiten their teeth. Sometimes, instead of good and attractive appearance, it does great harm.
Who should not bleach his teeth?
"Whiten your teeth!"- call for the advertising banners of many dental offices, forgetting to indicate that there are categories of people to whom this procedure is categorically contraindicated. Teeth can not be whitened, and even treat should be especially careful, people:
- Suffering diabetes, cancer and some other severe chronic diseases.
- Patients with bare teeth, caries, other diseases. Such people need to cure their teeth before bleaching.
- It is not recommended to perform the procedure at the time of exacerbation of seasonal diseases.
- If the teeth, especially the forelegs, have seals, then it is impossible to lighten them: unlike dentin, the material does not give teeth whitening. Teeth can become "spotted".
- If the tooth enamel is grayish, then, most likely, the bleaching procedure will not have a particularly noticeable effect.
Whiten teeth from dentist
Today there are several professional (room) ways of lightening the teeth:
- Bleaching with ultrasound. The doctor with the help of ultrasonic waves generated by a special device, removes the deposits accumulated on the teeth. A "side effect" of such professional hygiene is bleaching by several tones.
- AirFlow technology is a professional polishing and bleaching with the aid of an abrasive powder, based on calcium carbonate (soda).
- Technology ZOOM 3, or plasma whitening. It consists in the fact that the tooth is applied oxygen-containing gel, which is activated by a special lamp. Oxygen gradually brightens the teeth. This is one of the most expensive, but the most effective and harmless ways.
- Whitening with Opalescence technology,reminiscent of the previous technology. In this case, the result is achieved by using a chemical gel that is able to act without activation. This gel can whiten the teeth both outside and inside the channels.
Whiten your teeth at home
Remember: cleaning teeth with soda, chalk and other folk remedies will not help make the smile dazzling. On the contrary, with the help of "improvised" tools, it is possible to completely remove the enamel from the teeth, denude their roots, etc.
Therefore, for home whitening, you can apply:
Special whitening pencil for teeth.
Kapy made on an individual sample.
- Strips for home whitening.
All these tools are quite slow, but they do not damage the tooth enamel.
What teeth whiten at home and
Plaque on the teeth. Methods of cleaning
Hollywood smile? It's simple! Will help
Care and ways how to make teeth white.
Why do you need fluoridation of teeth?
How to whiten your teeth at home
How can I whiten my teeth?
How is tooth enamel restoration carried out?
We advise how to whiten white things