In many cities you can find a restaurantMongolian cuisine, but not everyone knows what dishes in such a place you can try. Today we will talk just about these dishes. Also we will tell you what Mongolian cuisine is. Recipes of dishes will be considered at the very end.
Note that this kitchen has collected all the culinary traditions of its people.
Foods that are included in dishes
For cooking meat dishes in Mongolia, beef, lamb and goat are used. Less often, food is added to horse meat, game. To preserve vitamins, meat can not be cooked.
Cow, yak and mare milk is used in preparing dishes. Sometimes they use camel.
Mongolian - a kitchen in which practically do not use spices.
Raw milk is not used, only afterfermentation or fermentation. Although there are exceptions. For the preparation of soutei tsaya use raw milk, which is added to boiling water, after it is brought to a boil.
Mongolian cuisine is quite diverse,so for the preparation of dishes, rice, flour, various vegetables (turnips, garlic, carrots, cabbage, potatoes, onions, etc.) are also used. The latter, by the way, is consumed only after preliminary cooking.
Traditional dishes of Mongolia. Description
The most popular dishes of Mongolian cuisine:
- Arul. This is dried cottage cheese.
- Bislag - cheese.
- Urum. It's cream, which is melted in a frying pan.
- Arch (milk moonshine).
- Tarak is a yogurt.
- Tsuyvan - noodles, which is prepared for a couple. After that it is fried with meat and vegetables.
- Sutei cai is a tea with milk.
- Bortzok is an elongated piece of dough, which is cooked deep-fried.
- Buz. These are mantas that are prepared for a couple.
- Bodog. This is goat meat, which is baked in the stomach of the animal. Also this name is worn by another dish, the basis of it is groundhog meat. It baked in your own skin.
- Melted butter.
- Horhog. It is meat that is stewed in a metal pot. By the way, the last must be closed.
- Har Shul - this broth, which turned out inas a result of cooking lamb meat and offal. The latter give the dish a dark ("black") color. Also, in the harp bag it is necessary to add melniciously chopped boiled meat and onions.
- Khushur. This is a small-sized cheburek, which is very plentifully stuffed with meat (finely chopped). Sometimes Khushuur called fried in butter patty with meat.
- Hotorgoyn shuhan. This is a blood sausage or boiled, stuffed with chopped strips of meat or by-products.
- Izhin-hyyrin is a lamb liver (finely chopped), which is seasoned with onion and garlic.
Mongolian - a kitchen in which there is practically no bread. But it has many other products made from wheat flour. For example, they are bins (flat cakes made from puff pastry), flat cakes Mantou.
Also, the Mongols cook homemade noodles, which is the basis of many dishes. In some areas of the country people eat biscuits.
Khushur - delicious meat products
If you are interested in Mongolian cuisine (photosome dishes for clarity presented in the article), then pay attention to the food, which is called hushur. This food is very similar to chebureks. Make such products at home will not be particularly difficult.
To prepare a dish, you will need:
- three large in size bulbs;
- 600 grams of meat;
- five cloves of garlic;
- parsley (one beam will be enough);
- two eggs;
- one yolk;
- 500 grams of flour;
- vegetable oil and fat;
- water (for dough);
- First, prepare the dough. With him everything is done simply. For cooking, combine the eggs (2 pieces), flour and a pinch of salt. Add water. Knead the dough. Set aside.
- Now prepare the filling. For this, chop the washed and dried meat. Add the same chopped onions and garlic.
- Pepper and salt. Add in a lot of spices. Thoroughly mix.
- Then take the dough. Roll out a thin layer. Cut out the circles. In the center of everyone put the stuffing. Cut the edges with whipped egg yolk. Then start to glue the products together.
- In half, fold the circles. The edges of the fork press, pushing the stripes. As a result, you will get meat pears.
- When you finish modeling, prepare a deep frying pan.
- Pour oil into it vegetable. Fry the products until golden brown on both sides.
You know now what constitutesMongolian cuisine, with its dishes you met. Now consider another recipe. Tell you how to prepare a popular meat dish. Excellent food is suitable for lunch.
For cooking you will need:
- 800 grams of mutton;
- 1.2 kilograms of dumpling;
- two onions;
- two potatoes;
- four st. tablespoons of butter;
- Cut the mutton for minced meat into slices. After chopping together with onion and potatoes.
- Then add salt, oil and pepper to the mixture. Then thoroughly mix the mass until smooth.
- Take the dough, roll it two millimeters thick. Cut ten to ten sentiments into squares. For each lay out stuffing. Then connect the corners so that an envelope with slots is obtained, which you need to tear. As a result, you will get a quadrilateral. The corners of it will be connected to each other.
- Mantas are cooked for a couple of about forty minutes. After serving on the table with herbs and sour cream.
Meat in Mongolian
Mongolian cuisine is different. For example, its peculiarity is that the food can be cooked quickly. In support of the above, we offer you a meat recipe in Mongolian.
For cooking you will need:
- under Art. a spoon of corn flour, rice vinegar;
- 500 grams of beef;
- leek (two pieces);
- one and a half tablespoons of soy sauce;
- one sweet pepper;
- half a teaspoon of salt;
- sunflower oil (two tablespoons - for marinade, for cooking another 100 ml).
Preparation of meat Mongolian dishes
- In a deep dish, mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, corn flour, marinade sunflower oil, and salt.
- Cut the meat of beef from the films into small pieces.
- After them, remember a little and mix with the marinade. Let so one hour stand.
- Prepare the rice for garnish.
- After cutting the onions with strips about three centimeters.
- Remove chili from the seeds, finely chop.
- Then heat on the stove pan, having previously poured a little oil. Fry the meat there on low heat until a beautiful crust is formed.
- When the beef is cooked, add pepper and onions. Cover it with a lid. Stew until done.
A small conclusion
Now you know what constitutesMongolian cuisine. Recipes from the photo, presented in the article, will help each hostess to please relatives with such dishes. Good luck in cooking Mongolian dishes.