Intrafirm planning at the enterprise allows the business entity to solve certain issues:
- availability of financial resources at the disposal of the enterprise;
- sources of formation of these financial resources;
- the necessary amount of funds for the implementation of tasks;
- possible transfers: the amount of taxes paid to the budget; on credit obligations to banks, etc .;
- rational distribution of the profit of the enterprise;
- ensuring the adequacy of the planned revenues and expenditures of the business entity on the basis of self-financing and self-repayment.
Organization of in-house planningis built on ensuring competent management of finances both for profit making by the enterprise and for the gradual expansion of the volume of economic activity in accordance with the current economic processes in the state.
Intrafirm planning can be divided intotwo components: financial planning and planning of production activities. At the same time, the first covers all aspects of the financial and economic activities of any enterprise, and the second - is based on plans for sales and production volumes, assortment of goods, services, as well as production costs.
The need to create the plans of the subjectmanagement results from a sufficiently large number of competitors, various forms of management, the structure of the enterprise, relations with suppliers and buyers. It is impossible not to mention the requirements of scientific and technological progress, thanks to the development of which the enterprise needs to quickly master and apply the achievements of science and technology.
Intrafirm planning is developed taking into accountstrengthening the tendency to centralize the management of the enterprise and should be linked with the activities of all structural units whose activities should be directed at the main strategies of the business entity.
Based on the above, in-house planning can cover current and prospective planning using tools such as forecasting.
The basic principles of planning are based on the nature and content of this type of management, namely:
- the financial ratio of the timing of the use of funds, their receipt and use should be carried out within a strictly defined time frame;
- solvency is represented by providing the enterprise with a sufficient amount of liquid funds to ensure the repayment of short-term obligations;
- adaptation to the needs of the market provides for constant monitoring of the market's conjuncture and the dependence of the enterprise on the loans taken;
- maximum profitability, for which it is necessary to make only those investments that are capable of ensuring a high result of this principle.
Intrafirm planning is carried out withusing certain methods that provide clear methods for calculating plans. The main methods of forming plans are: normative, balance, the method of optimizing calculations using analytics, as well as economic and mathematical modeling.
Regarding production planning, hereas a decisive factor is the effective management of the economy, subject to its intensification and is based on economic laws. The need for such planning is due to the presence of the company's own resources and the possibility of their additional acquisition, as well as the level of high concentration of production.
Consideration of intra-company planning inas a function of enterprise management provides for the definition of the main areas of activity of the entity and the further development of its activities, taking into account material, financial and other sources.</ p>>